WORSHIP AND CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
AND SERMONS | CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
This is an opportunity for families with young children to learn about and explore the love of God through
story, song, and crafts. Supper is served at 6:00pm, and folks may drop in anytime between 5:30 and 7:00pm. With
the exception of holidays, Messy Church runs January till June on the last Friday of each month.
New Year…New Opportunities for Spiritual Growth!
Come join us at St. Thomas’, Bracebridge…any day of the week!!
If you have questions about any of these opportunities, you can call Rev. Kelly at 705-645-3486 or inquire at the church
office. Via email, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUNDAYS: Prayer Group 9:20am (Browning Hall). Come between services to pray intentionally for the needs of our parish
and wider community.
- MONDAYS: Christian Meditation Group 3:30pm (Browning Hall). Come for a quiet time of reflective prayer, followed by
tea and fellowship.
- TUESDAYS: Community Living Service - Come join us for an afternoon service with fellowship and coffee to follow. Everyone
welcome. Every other Tuesday.
- WEDNESDAYS: “Bullseye: Aiming to Follow Jesus”, 10am (Andrew Forrest room upstairs). On-going reading and discussion
about what it looks like to follow Jesus in our day and age.
- THURSDAYS: Small group Bible study, 7pm (Home of Rob and Connie Knighton).
- FRIDAYS: Bible study with Rev. Kelly at 11am (Browning Hall).
- SATURDAYS: Our Men’s Club and ACW (Anglican Church Women) both meet from time to time on Saturdays. Men’s Breakfast is
the first Saturday of the month, and ACW meetings announced as they happen. Both provide time for spiritual reflection.