St. Thomas' Church
        AT HOME IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD



Welcome     Who We Are     Are You New Here?    Worship and Christian Education    Parish Life     Contact Us

 
WHO WE ARE > VISION AND MISSION | RECTOR AND STAFF | HERITAGE | ST. PETER'S AND ST. STEPHEN'S


RECTOR AND STAFF


The Rev. Kelly Baetz, Rector

Kelly and her husband Paul moved to Bracebridge from Toronto in 2006.  Northern Ontario is her first home, having grown up near Thunder Bay, and then in Sault Ste. Marie.  Kelly received her Master of Divinity degree from Wycliffe College, and prior to that a Bachelor of Journalism from Carleton University.  She has done extensive youth ministry work in the Diocese of Algoma, and continues to be passionate about reaching the next generation with the love of Christ and the challenge of Christian living.  Kelly and Paul have two children, Gregory and Claire.




The Rev. Barbara Graham, Priest Associate

Barbara was born in England where she trained as a State and Sick Children's Registered Nurse.  She came to Canada to nurse in 1955 and met a theology student in Saskatoon who became a missionary priest in the Diocese of the Arctic, where they married and had three children.  Due to his health problems, they came south to Ontario in 1975 where he was Rector of the Milford Bay, Port Carling, Mortimer's Point and Beaumaris churches, and later Archdeacon of Muskoka.  He retired to Bracebridge in 1988 and died in August 1991.  Barbara was a Parochial and Diocesan Layreader.  After completing an A.Th. and B.Th. from Thornloe University, she was invited by the Bishop to become a Vocational Deacon and was ordained in 2004.  Barbara continues to serve her Lord at St. Thomas', the local hospital, Fenbrook Federal Institution, and as Muskoka Deanery Warden of Layreaders.














The Rev. Barbara Nangle
Honorary Assistant

Caroline Sokoloski
People's Warden

  Human Resources and Volunteer Screening

Peter May
Rector's Warden

Tracy May
Office Administrator

Bob and Nancy Hyslop
Caretakers


 

All rights reserved St. Thomas' Anglican Church. Follow us on